Do you like Shark Tank? During this program, students will create, brand, and pitch a business idea! Launch is a friendly competition that teaches students about what it takes to be an entrepreneur. The winner will receive $50! All participants will receive feedback from local entrepreneurs.
Time & Location
Mar 24, 2020, 1:00 PM CDT – Apr 02, 2020, 1:45 PM CDT
Meetings will be virtual via Zoom
About The Event
This program designed for middle school girls. Students can work on their business idea individually or with a friend.
The cost is $30.00 per participant. If needed, scholarships are available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Learn about the type of leadership skills it takes to be an entrepreneur
- Brand a business and create a T-shirt
- Prepare for the competition where students will pitch their idea to judges
- First place team/individual will win $50
- AND this will take place online, all students need is a computer, webcam, and internet connection
The group virtually via Zoom. Participants will have online homework and we will also meet virtually 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm:
- Monday, March 23rd - Thursday, April 2nd
*Participants will need access to the internet including the ability to watch videos, access Zoom, and use a webcam. Zoom technical requirements can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-Requirements-for-PC-Mac-and-Linux